- Questions about this site: Contact Michigan Engineering Accessibility Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report an IT accessibility issue: Contact the university’s ADA team
Support and accommodations
- Office of Equity, Civil Rights and Title IX: Disability and Accessibility resources including eligibility, contacts and resources and services specific to students, faculty, staff and graduate student employees.
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)
- Services with Students with Disabilities (SSD): Services for students, including help with accommodation requests.
- Faculty and staff
- Ergonomic evaluations (MHealthy)
Known software issues and workarounds
The university’s Accessibility site maintains a list of known issues and workarounds for university-provided software.
Get expert consultation on accessibility questions big and small from the ITS Accessibility team.
Contact Jane Berliss-Vincent:
Find more tools and guidance at accessibility.umich.edu, the university’s repository for digital accessibility knowledge.